1. The Gilroy Garlic Festival is the world’s greatest summer food festival, serving up three days of garlicky food, live entertainment, celebrity chefs, cooking competitions, arts and crafts, and family fun. Come on July 26, 27 and 28, 2019 to experience the world’s greatest summer food festival for yourself! Read more now.
2. Some of the best kept secrets of Southern California are right in Torrance, CA. Here, locals will invite visitors to get out of the hustle and bustle and get into the laid back, we got your back hidden attractions of the South Bay. With 400+ eateries and 11 craft breweries all well-crafted and unique, there are so many diverse options to explore and so many unique flavors to taste. See the full article
3. San Mateo County/Silicon Valley: You want a vacation spot with Pacific beaches, wine tasting, San Francisco Bay views, amazing dining, cultural activities, great golf, endless recreational activities, microbreweries and cool selfie spots. You’ll find it all in one spot. Read More Here
4. Greater Ontario With agricultural roots dating back to the late 1800’s, Greater Ontario, California, is a mecca for foodies of all tastes. Comprised of two cities — Ontario and Rancho Cucamonga – Greater Ontario is located in the center of Southern California. Known as the Inland Empire, the region experienced a second gold rush with the citrus industry, mostly navel oranges, which led to a newspaper writer in the 1950’s referring to the area as “Inland” from the Pacific Ocean that provided an “Empire” of riches for the farmers with citrus fruit trees. Check it out
5. This vibrant, rugged mountain town is a hub of creativity that attracts adventurous souls with a passion for the outdoorsThese days, it’s no surprise that Vogue.com and others have realized Truckee, California has transformed into a mountain town with “a food scene, a creative community, and a historic downtown perfect for long, lazy rambles.”In addition to hosting spring events like the Sagan Fondo Cycling Event & Festival that attract both high caliber athletes and their fans, Truckee is home to standout signature events like the free New Orleans-inspired Truckee Craw Thaw Music Festival (May 31-June 2) that takes place in Truckee’s historic downtown district. All roads lead to Truckee, with plenty to do, see, eat and drink when visiting this world-class community.